Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Darashia Minotaurs

Town: Darashia
    Level: 25+
    Type: Casual

Download this script from the Get Scripts window once logged into Tibia.

Use this thread to ask questions or report bugs for this script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everytime i get to spawn, it kills first floor and heads back to city? :s Has done this 3 times in a row now, i have plenty of supplies. And I have full map as well

XenoBot Scripts Developer Joshwa534's Avatar
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy Drayee View Post
    Everytime i get to spawn, it kills first floor and heads back to city? :s Has done this 3 times in a row now, i have plenty of supplies. And I have full map as well
    You can turn on optional routes (floors up/down the pyramid) in the config file. You can access the config file by doing /config in the XenoBot chat channel or by going to Documents/XenoBot/Configs/[char-name] Darashia Minotaurs (EK).ini

As for the reason it is returning to town after 1 round, you should get a message in the XenoBot chat channel giving a reason why.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its also currently stacking a bit of gold and then auto throwing it on the ground and I have 90 cap haha

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Its also currently stacking a bit of gold and then auto throwing it on the ground and I have 90 cap haha
    Is it throwing out gold at 80 capacity, giving you 90 capacity? Or is it throwing gold out at 90 capacity?

This is the default values for Darashia Minotaurs, you can say /config in the XenoBot chat channel and change that value to something lower if you'd like.
    lua code:

[[Capacity]
    Hunt-Minimum = 50 ; If capacity goes below this value, script will exit the spawn. (0 to disable)
    Drop-Flasks = 100 ; If capacity goes below this value, script will drop flasks. (0 to disable)
    Drop-Gold = 80 ; If capacity goes below this value, script will drop gold. (0 to disable)

Thank you,
    Joshwa534

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhh gotcha. It was throwing out at 80. Makes sense now haha. Sorry, I am new to this!

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Ahhh gotcha. It was throwing out at 80. Makes sense now haha. Sorry, I am new to this!
    Not a problem!

We just pushed a release that fixes some NPCs (v1.0.5). You can download the latest version from the Get Scripts window.

Also, I've added leather legs to the looter's blacklist for Darashia Minotaurs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshwa534 View Post
    Town: Darashia
    Level: 25+
    Type: Casual

Download this script from the Get Scripts window once logged into Tibia.

Use this thread to ask questions or report bugs for this script.
    Can u Add floor -2 to the script?

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengan View Post
    Can u Add floor -2 to the script?
    Enter /config to the XenoBot chat channel and enable the routes:

Code:
    [Route]
    Tower = true                          ; Whether the character continues through the tower route. (true/random/false)
    Underground = true                    ; Whether the character continues through the underground route. (true/random/false)
    Underground-Second-Floor = false      ; Whether the character continues through the underground second floor route. (true/random/false)
    Underground-Third-Floor = false       ; Whether the character continues through the underground third floor route. (true/random/false)
    Underground-Bottom-Floors = false     ; Whether the character continues through the underground bottom floor routes. (true/random/false)
    <3 Joshwa534

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshwa534 View Post
    Enter /config to the XenoBot chat channel and enable the routes:

Code:
    [Route]
    Tower = true                          ; Whether the character continues through the tower route. (true/random/false)
    Underground = true                    ; Whether the character continues through the underground route. (true/random/false)
    Underground-Second-Floor = false      ; Whether the character continues through the underground second floor route. (true/random/false)
    Underground-Third-Floor = false       ; Whether the character continues through the underground third floor route. (true/random/false)
    Underground-Bottom-Floors = false     ; Whether the character continues through the underground bottom floor routes. (true/random/false)
    <3 Joshwa534
    thanks !