XenoBot Forums - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Edron Demons

  1. #1
    XenoBot Scripts Developer Joshwa534's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    4,890
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Edron Demons

    Town: Edron
    Level: 200+
    Type: Moneymaker

    Download this script from the Get Scripts window once logged into Tibia.

    Use this thread to ask questions or report bugs for this script.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well for starters, it doesnt open a Xenobot Channel, the walker is activated but it remains in the first label. It's real tibia and Well i dont know there is not too much to explain, the problem is in the channel part. (this char is in tutorial part, my pally is currently hunting with another script)
    edron demons 200+.jpg

  3. #3
    XenoBot Scripts Developer Joshwa534's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    4,890
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan View Post
    Well for starters, it doesnt open a Xenobot Channel, the walker is activated but it remains in the first label. It's real tibia and Well i dont know there is not too much to explain, the problem is in the channel part. (this char is in tutorial part, my pally is currently hunting with another script)
    edron demons 200+.jpg
    I'm unable to replicate it whatsoever, can you download the latest release (v1.1.0) and let me know if the problem still occurs?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it opened the channel, im gonna try it right now and i'll let you know if there is any other problem. Thank you so much!

  5. #5
    XenoBot Scripts Developer Joshwa534's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    4,890
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan View Post
    Yeah, it opened the channel, im gonna try it right now and i'll let you know if there is any other problem. Thank you so much!
    Not a problem =] I'm testing Demon War again right now, I'll post in its thread soon.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried to logout via XenoMonitor, it left the spawn and everything, but when it arrived to depot this happened http://imgur.com/h7GJamr

  7. #7
    XenoBot Scripts Developer Joshwa534's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    4,890
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan View Post
    tried to logout via XenoMonitor, it left the spawn and everything, but when it arrived to depot this happened http://imgur.com/h7GJamr
    Yeah it'll idle out in the depot until 15 minutes then you'll be kicked.

    If you enable
    Code:
    Exit-Log = false ; When logging out & not training, client will exit. (true/false)
    it will exit the client once it reaches the depot.

    If you enable logging out at trainers, it'll go logout there instead.
    Code:
    Train-Skill = none ; The training statue to use. (none, sword, axe, club, spear, magic)
    Last edited by Joshwa534; 11-10-2015 at 04:23 AM.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, i wrote spear there, but didnt load it because it was already hunting. Then it works perfectly.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice
    Last edited by techsteve; 11-15-2015 at 01:59 AM.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    works great
    Last edited by techsteve; 11-15-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •