XenoBot Forums - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Lion's Rock

  1. #1
    XenoBot Scripts Developer Joshwa534's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    4,890
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Lion's Rock

    Town: Darashia
    Level: 100+
    Type: Powergamer

    Download this script from the Get Scripts window once logged into Tibia.

    Use this thread to ask questions or report bugs for this script.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great script. However it misses out of many items in the lootlist, such as shappires, lions mane, springsprout rod, crown helmet. There are more missing items, but else great script. Add all items to looter and deposit and it will be perfect. Love the random waypoints.

  3. #3
    XenoBot Scripts Developer Joshwa534's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    4,890
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garre93 View Post
    Great script. However it misses out of many items in the lootlist, such as shappires, lions mane, springsprout rod, crown helmet. There are more missing items, but else great script. Add all items to looter and deposit and it will be perfect. Love the random waypoints.
    Thanks sir! =]

    We haven't built a new list of items yet for the 10.80+ creatures or any loot changes they did at 10.80. Once we have the new list, all of those items will be looted just fine.

    Until then, I've whitelisted the items you mentioned and will send out the update tonight.

    Temporarily, you can add this list to the Config file's whitelist ~
    lua code:
    Loot-WhiteList = golden helmet, sword of valor, small saphhire, lion's mane, springsprout rod, crown helmet

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, glad to help small topaz is another item it wont loot. Thanks for the fix

  5. #5
    XenoBot Scripts Developer Joshwa534's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    4,890
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garre93 View Post
    Cool, glad to help small topaz is another item it wont loot. Thanks for the fix
    Thanks, it'll be caught in the next release sometime today.

    v1.0.9 contains the previous white list I posted here.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna try it tomorrow, will come with more feedback once i tested it more

  7. #7
    XenoBot Scripts Developer Joshwa534's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    4,890
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garre93 View Post
    Gonna try it tomorrow, will come with more feedback once i tested it more
    Awesome! I'm glad to hear that, more feed back equates to better scripts.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've noticed it can't move after the teleport that brings you out of the inner tomb when it's going to refill, like the path is blocked but it actually isn't. But if you manually walk up from the tomb it runs back to the teleport and then back out again. Apart from that, it works just fine. Good way to make lots of money

  9. #9
    XenoBot Scripts Developer Joshwa534's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    4,890
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by herpaderp View Post
    I've noticed it can't move after the teleport that brings you out of the inner tomb when it's going to refill, like the path is blocked but it actually isn't. But if you manually walk up from the tomb it runs back to the teleport and then back out again. Apart from that, it works just fine. Good way to make lots of money
    Alright, try the latest version of the script (v1.1.8), released just now.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do tomorrow, I'll let you know if it works

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •