Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Goroma Demons

Town: Liberty Bay
    Level: 300+
    Type: Moneymaker

Download this script from the Get Scripts window once logged into Tibia.

Use this thread to ask questions or report bugs for this script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to specify what mobs count towards equipping an amulet/ring? Or to only enable the equipper in spawn? I want it to equip a necklace of the deep against 3+ demons, but since it goes off of just mob count the cultists on the way in burn through a lot of the charges

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've ran this all day now, about 10 hours. If anyone's wondering it's about 50-60 demons/hour, 380-400k exp/h and I've had 30k profit an hour. It's definitely better than edron demons for the task. This was at 300ish and mlevel 100ish, with the east spawn and Morg's room

But it does miss corpses in Morg's room kinda frequently, and I saw it get stuck in here with a few demons.

If you're gonna run this I'd recommend necklaces of the deep if you're gonna clear Morg's room, and up the healing % on gran/vita. Good script tho

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdongbatman View Post
    Is there a way to specify what mobs count towards equipping an amulet/ring? Or to only enable the equipper in spawn? I want it to equip a necklace of the deep against 3+ demons, but since it goes off of just mob count the cultists on the way in burn through a lot of the charges
    Yes there is, The options are in the config file
    Nope, Nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I missing something? I meant a way to specify mobs, not just a count. Otherwise the amulet gets equipped on the way to spawn and the cultists all have life drain attacks

Is there a list variable that's just not included in this script? I haven't used many official scripts yet

XenoBot Scripts Developer Joshwa534's Avatar
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Am I missing something? I meant a way to specify mobs, not just a count. Otherwise the amulet gets equipped on the way to spawn and the cultists all have life drain attacks

Is there a list variable that's just not included in this script? I haven't used many official scripts yet
    Yeah we don't have a way to specify a list of creatures yet, although I love the idea and its going on our to-do list.

I'll look into that other issue you mentioned above and thanks for all of the information =]

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I saw it get stuck in here with a few demons.
    Updated in the latest version (v1.2.21).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello!

I have a bit of an odd request, I suppose.
    I'm curious to know if it's possible for me to set this up to kill Witches on the way to/from spawn for the rare chance of finding Stuffed Toad.

I've been looking through the config file and can't find any obvious way to do it, and I don't want to risk messing up the script by fiddling with too many things.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glycerine View Post
    Hello!

I have a bit of an odd request, I suppose.
    I'm curious to know if it's possible for me to set this up to kill Witches on the way to/from spawn for the rare chance of finding Stuffed Toad.

I've been looking through the config file and can't find any obvious way to do it, and I don't want to risk messing up the script by fiddling with too many things.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
    You have to remove the SIgnore and EIgnore labels, make a new targeting option for Witches then run the script.

Typically I'd add a suggestion to the core script but I believe you're the only person using this script that wants to kill witches

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshwa534 View Post
    You have to remove the SIgnore and EIgnore labels, make a new targeting option for Witches then run the script.

Typically I'd add a suggestion to the core script but I believe you're the only person using this script that wants to kill witches
    Yeah I would imagine I'm kind of alone in this ^^ I'm just a sucker for rares. I'll see what I can do, thanks a bunch for the suggestions!